Who’s done their holiday shopping??
If not, don’t worry – there’s still time!
And in case you need a little push in the right direction, we’ve put together a quick & simple gift guide with 15 perfect ideas for that person in your life who loves all things food, cooking, and kitchen! (We definitely wouldn’t say no to any of these items…)
We’ve broken things down into stocking stuffers, kitchen gifts and cookbooks your favourite foodie will love:
- Gingerbread Cookie Mix from Duchess Provisions: This is the perfect thing for anyone who loves baking, or just loves cookies. You can’t go wrong with The Duchess!
- S’Well Water Bottle: We love this water bottle! It keeps liquids cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 – So refreshing, especially during workouts, in the summer or if you’re travelling someplace hot.
- Reginald’s White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter: If you follow our weekly breakfast posts, you know how much we love our peanut butter. Why not make peanut butter extra special for the holidays with a fun new flavour?
- Initial Stamped Mugs: This is a great, personalized idea for anyone who loves coffee or tea. A matching pair would also make a great couple’s gift!
- Silicon Baking Mat: These reusable baking mats are so great for everything from baking cookies to roasting veggies – and cut way down on use of disposable liners like aluminum foil and parchment paper!
- Copper Salt and Pepper Mills: The copper trend for kitchen items is incredibly popular right now! Copper accents like these salt and pepper shakers can help make a kitchen or dining table feel trendy without committing too much to a “trendy” long-term item. Bonus: They come full!
- Cuisinart Blender & Chopper System: We speak from experience on this one. This set is perfect for individual smoothies and comes with 4 individual smoothie cups. It also has a flat blade that can be used for grinding nuts, seeds, coffee beans, and spices. This machine lasts forever (going on 6 years!) and has a pretty powerful motor for its size and price.
- Cast Iron Pan: This fun kitchen item is great for that person who likes to experiment with new recipes, kitchen tools and cooking techniques. Cast irons can get pretty pricey, but this one is not bad at around $40!
- Copper Mixing Bowl Set: Another fun way to sneak copper into your kitchen! These mixing bowls are stainless steel, but copper-plated – and there is a matching colander if you really want to round out the set. Great for any baker or kitchen enthusiast!
- Nespresso Coffee & Espresso Maker with Milk Frother: For the coffee lover who was really good this year.. This set does it all, and even comes with a milk frother for milk-based espresso drinks!
- Seriously Delish by Jessica Merchant: From the author of How Sweet it Is, this cookbook is the perfect fun gift and features tons of fantastic weekday recipes as well as a whole section for special events and celebration recipes. As described, it is definitely “for people who totally love food”!
- Oh She Glows Everyday by Angela Liddon: This is the second cookbook written by the author of Oh She Glows, filled with easy every-day vegan recipes. A great idea for anyone who loves to experiment in the kitchen or who loved Angela’s first cookbook, the Oh She Glows Cookbook.
- Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cookbook: This is a personal favourite of ours and has been used many times! From the authors of Minimalist Baker, this cookbook is full of everyday vegan recipes and cooking tips that make vegan cooking easy and delicious!
- Cravings by Chrissy Tiegan: Aptly described as containing “recipes for all the foods you want to eat”, this one’s at the top of our wish list!
- SkinnyTaste: Fast and Slow: This is the second cookbook by the author of Skinny Taste, and it’s all about the slow cooker! Full of recipes that are quick and easy to prepare and made in the slow cooker, this one’s full of comforting recipes to get through the rest of the winter season!
Are you finished your holiday shopping? What’s at the top of your wish list?